LastChg. % 1DChg. Abs.
19.9500-1.24%-0.2500
Reference Price120.2000
Bid/Ask19.9600/19.9800
Bid Size/Ask Size776/1,126
Number Of Trades155
Last Volume2226
Total Value22,191,726

Performance data

Open20.0000
High20.1800
Low19.8800
Monthly Performance (MOM)+5.93%
Year-to-Date (YTD)+8.19%
52 Weeks Performance (YOY)+26.88%

Reference data & dividend

RBI regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. Subsidiary banks cover 13 markets across the region. In addition, the Group includes numerous other financial service providers active in areas such as leasing, asset management and M&A. In total, almost 47,000 RBI employees serve 16.1 million customers in more than 2,100 business outlets, the vast majority of which are in CEE. RBI AG shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2005. At year-end 2018, RBI’s total assets stood at € 140 billion. The regional Raiffeisen banks hold approximately 58.8 per cent of RBI shares, with the remaining approximately 41.2 per cent in free float.

News

Trading parameters

Average prices & details

Generally, reference prices likewise correspond to prices from trades in a security.
  Exceptions:
  - Reference prices for securities that have been newly admitted to trading shall be determined by the
  exchange operating company.
  - Whenever the exchange operating company receives notice of corporate actions or distributions that
  may influence the price of a security, a reference price is determined for the ex-trading day adjusted
  for the theoretical value of the security.
  Further information on the reference price can be found in the
  Trading Rules for the Xetra® Trading System - § 5 Price Determination and Reference Price.
2 Double Counting
  Last Volume = number of traded securities of the last trade;
  Total Volume = sum of all traded securities of the last trading day
3 Calculated by Vienna Stock Exchange