CEE Trader was launched in October 2013 and is the state-of-the-art trading front-end of the Vienna Stock Exchange. It was developed by Dorsum and Infront, two internationally recognized firms for financial software and electronic trading solutions.
CEE Trader is the powerful and easy-to-use trading application for all participants on the Xetra® Vienna platform. Multi-market trading functionality is given for the connected stock exchanges of Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague and Vienna.
CEE Trader is designed as a complete trading solution for small to mid-size participants and is also an ideal back-up solution for firms of any size.
The trading and market data functionality also include quoting and back office functionalities. Furthermore, Intelligent Order Processing is supported via the “Trailing stop” and “One cancels the other” mechanisms.
CEE Trader uses CEESEG FIX as a trading interface to the Xetra® platform.
For the provision of market data, the ADH (Alliance Data Highway), Infront and CEESEG FIX are used as sources to guarantee high speed and quality.
The use of RSA authentication guarantees secure connection. An RSA code must be entered every time a user logs into CEE Trader.
Main features at a glance:
- Market Data Functionality
- Multi market support (BSE, LJSE, PSE, VSE)
- Real-time prices – order book depth 10 or full order book depth (up to 20)
- Price and news alerts
- Multi-window support
- Flexible, customizable screens
- Professional charting solution
- Trading Functionality
- Trading on BSE, LJSE, PSE and VSE
- Order/trade history (five days back)
- Single orders, basket orders, Intelligent Order Processing mechanism
- Interaction with other trading interfaces (for example CEESEG FIX)
- Quotation functionality
- Consolidated order book for dual listed instruments (for example Erste Bank in Vienna and Prague can be merged in one order book)
- Drop copy support with Xetra® native interfaces
- Technical Key Figures
- Connection via internet or private network
- RSA securID trading login (one login for all markets)
- Market data sources: CEESEG FIX, EnBS, ADH
- Trading interface: CEESEG FIX
For further information on the functionality or for ordering your CEE Trader, the Technical Helpdesk is at your disposal.