Our free service "My Borse" offers an easy-to-use tool for creating and managing your personalized sample portfolios. It features portfolio, watchlist and alarm functions to keep you up to date on the development of your securities portfolio. All you need to do is sign up and start!
Your benefits at a glance:
- Broad universe of data from Austrian and international financial markets:
- All instruments traded and calculated on the Vienna Stock Exchange – stocks, bonds, ETFs, warrants, certificates and indices
- International indices (DAX, Dow Jones, Euro Stoxx 50) in real-time
- Commodities (oil, gas, gold, silver, and many more)
- Currency exchange rates (EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/JPY, etc.)
- OeKB data on investment funds
- "My Portfolio": Manage your virtual securities account and create your individual portfolio. This permits you to measure yourself against the market at no risk.
- "My Watchlist": Create your personalized watchlist of selected instruments to track their development. You can derive actual investment decisions based on this information.
- "My Alarms": Create price alarms and stay informed of the latest changes so that you don't miss out on any buy or sell opportunities.
We wish you lots of success!
Note: The sample portfolio in the "My Borse" area is purely virtual and can be used to simulate and observe a real securities account and to test investment strategies without risk. It is not possible to buy or sell real shares via your account on the website of the Vienna Stock Exchange. To do so, please contact your bank or the online broker of your choice.