Stock exchanges play a crucial role in the decarbonisation of the economy by facilitating capital flow towards sustainable activities. the Vienna Stock Exchange provides a highly transparent platform devoted exclusively to sustainable bonds, as a contribution to the green transition of capital markets. The Vienna ESG Segment constitutes an overarching umbrella above the existing market segments, where securities – listed at the Vienna Stock Exchange – are included when they meet rigorous ESG-related criteria.
At the Vienna Stock Exchange, investors find a variety of investments funding responsible and ecologically sustainable projects which are in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Continuous disclosure and publication of the use of proceeds shall enable investors to make a qualified investment decision.
Why list on Vienna ESG Segment?
- Simple listing process without unnecessary paperwork
- Knowledgeable listing team with extensive know-how in green finance
- Full transparency with ESG-related documentation being available on our website at no cost
- Online ESG branding and social media marketing ensure a high degree of visibility
- Established and simple access for global investors
- Become part of Europe’s fastest growing debt listing venue
Our admission criteria for green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked bonds are based on the respective ICMA Principles. To confirm that the bonds are aligned with the core elements of the respective Principles, an external review (second-party opinion/verification/certification/rating) must be sent to us upon application. For more information, please consult our ESG rulebook (pdf-file 215 KB). Our listing experts look forward to helping you achieve your listing requirements with unmatched response times and a process you can trust.