Wiener Börse AG
T +43 1 531 65-0
F +43 1 532 97 40
Legal Form: Stock Corporation
Registered Office: Vienna
Companies Register Number: FN 334022 i
Competent Court of Companies Registry: Commercial Court of Vienna
VAT ID No.: ATU 65295245
DVR No.: 4002353
Wiener Börse AG is member of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
Object of Business of Wiener Börse AG according to the Articles of Association
- The management and administration of the Vienna Stock Exchange as a securities exchange and a general commodity exchange on which instruments may be traded as listed in Article 1 par.1 Stock Exchange Act (especially financial instruments pursuant to Article 1 fig. 6 Securities Supervision Act 2007) and in Article 1 par. 4 Stock Exchange Act as well as the operation of regulated markets and multilateral trading systems, in its function of an exchange operating company in the meaning of the Stock Exchange Act, as amended;
- Establishment of the Takeover Commission pursuant to the Takeover Act 1998, as amended;
- To act as clearing house for options and financial futures contracts pursuant to Art. 26 par. 3 Stock Exchange Act, either itself or through a subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Execution of clearing of options and financial futures contracts on the Vienna Stock Exchange, either itself or through a subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Establishment, making available and maintenance of the automated trading and clearing systems;
- Provision of services for automated data processing and information technology;
- Collection, processing, distribution and sale of stock exchange, market and financial information;
- Consulting in connection with services relating to the management and administration of securities exchanges and general commodity exchanges and multilateral trading systems, and the provision of consulting and other services for stock exchanges, operators of regulated markets, multilateral trading systems as well as for clearing and settlement systems and in connection with stock exchanges, operators of regulated markets, multilateral trading systems and clearing and settlement systems.
Declaration on the general orientation of this website
The website of Wiener Borse AG – www.wienerborse.at – serves as an information portal for the Austrian capital market addressing both private investors and professional market participants. At the heart of the content offered on the website is the price data on the securities traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange and information on financial products. The latest market data are supplemented by trading news, APA news and information provided by the listed companies. A further focus of the website is the separate zone set up for newcomers designed to provide potential investors and interested parties with fundamental knowledge on investment themes. Information prepared specifically for issuers, trading members and investors round off the web content of the Vienna Stock Exchange.