As a central infrastructure provider in the region, the Vienna Stock Exchange offers an international working environment. Its headquarter is located in the Palais Caprara-Geymüller in the city center of Vienna. The company Wiener Börse AG operates the stock exchanges in Vienna and Prague and holds stakes in energy exchanges and clearing houses in the region. Listed companies receive maximum liquidity and investors benefit from fast and cost-effective trading by the market leader. The Vienna Stock Exchange also collects and distributes stock market data and calculates the most important indices of the region. Because of this unique know-how the national stock exchanges in Budapest, Zagreb and Ljubljana trust our IT services.
The diversity of our customers and employees contributes significantly to our success. As an employer, we are proud to provide fair opportunities for all. A wide range of fringe benefits is being offered to our employees. These include:
- Flexible working hours and home office in coordination with the department manager
- Laptop and mobile phone for a mobile working environment
- Performance-related remuneration such as bonus payments if objectives are achieved
- Company health promotion (medical and psychological advice, sports subsidies, grants for Shiatsu massages and screen glasses)
- Staff events and company trips to promote the working atmosphere
- In-depth and individual further education offer
- Daily free juices, mineral water, tea,coffee and fresh fruits
- Restaurant vouchers for over 4,000 restaurants in Austria and participation in our internal lunch lottery
- Cosy atmosphere in our courtyard as well as in our in-house "Börse Bar" including microwave, refrigerator, kettle and dishes for a relaxing lunch break
- Excellent transport connection with only a few minutes' walk from the underground station U3 Herrengasse
If you are interested in a responsible job at the heart of the Austrian financial world, then the team of the Vienna Stock Exchange is the right choice for you. As the only stock exchange in Austria, we not only provide the latest infrastructure, market data and information, but also regard the diversity of our employees as an important success factor. We offer you a supportive environment, as well as a variety of further training opportunities and varied areas of responsibility.
Current Job Offers:
Please see German page.
There are no job offers at the moment.
If, however, you would still like to become part of our team, please send us an unsolicited application via our online application portal. After a careful review of your documents, our Human Resources department will contact you as soon as possible.