Xetra® T7 comes with three Graphic User Interface (GUI) applications – Xetra® Trader: the application provided to traders, Xetra® Admin: which is tailored to the service administrator and Xetra® Clearer: which provides risk control functions. Additionally, traders can also access the Vienna Stock Exchange CEE-Trader GUI solution for real-time trading and the TTR Web GUI for post trade/OTC trade reporting in compliance with the MiFID II Regulations.
Below is an overview of these GUIs and their functions.
Xetra® Cash Trader GUI
This GUI is used by participants: traders, market makers and trading-view users.
- Market and market depth view
- Time and Sales
- Order Entry
- T7 Entry Services
- Risk Controls
Xetra® Cash Admin GUI
Used by the service administrators and user-data-view users.
- User Maintenance and Entitlements
- Trade Enrichment Rules
- Risk Control
Xetra® Cash Clearer GUI
Used by the back-office and risk staff of clearing members.
- User Maintenance (setup and maintain users assigned to a clearing Business Unit)
- Risk Controls (Emergency Stop NCM)
- Back-office Trades
CEE Trader GUI
Used by participants: traders, market makers and trading-view users.
- Multi market support (BSE, LJSE, PSE, VSE, ZSE)
- Real-time prices – order book depth 10 or full order book depth (up to 20)
- Price and news alerts
- Order/trade history (five days back)
- Single orders, basket orders, Intelligent Order Processing mechanism
- Quotation functionality
- Consolidated order book for dual listed instruments (for example Erste Bank in Vienna and Prague can be merged in one order book)
TTR Web GUI
Used for Post Trade/OTC Trade reporting.
- A standardized solution for all disclosure requirements
- Anonymized data distribution by using external infrastructure
- The Vienna Stock Exchange as a neutral provider of flexible services
- A solution that guarantees compliance with MiFID
- Verification of the data provided against ESMA reference data
- Reporting features in conformity with MiFID