In both the Regulated Market and the Vienna MTF the following apply:
- No fees are charged for the listing of issuance programmes.
- Short term paper (instruments issued for a tenor of less than 1 year) is excluded from the schedule.
- Admission fee is omitted when listing notes under an admitted programme.
- The annual fee is charged for each new listed ISIN for the entire listing period in advance (up front, capped at 20 years), proportional refunding possible in case of early redemption.
- The participation fee increases by EUR 60 per calendar year of quotation/inclusion for CCP.A-eligible bonds not held in custody and administrated by a custodian named in Annex 2 of the General Terms and Conditions of Business of OeKB CSD GmbH.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please do get in touch with our listing experts who would be happy to assist you.