M.M.Warburg & CO is an independent private bank whose capital is held exclusively by private individuals. Free of institutional influences we offer services in private banking, asset management and investment banking. We are represented in the important economic regions in Germany and in Switzerland.
Our Advisory Approach
M.M.Warburg & CO offers all investment banking services. Our work is aimed at creating lasting value for our customers and establishing long-term business relationships.
Advice has to be customized. Our first step is to listen carefully to our customers. Successful solutions have to be tailored exactly to the plans of our corporate clients.
Our corporate finance team advises clients on transactions in the areas of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and Venture Capital (VC), Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and Debt & Mezzanine Markets (DMM). We are the partner for leading companies in German-speaking medium-sized companies that advise decision-makers independently on transactions. The highest level of confidentiality is a matter of course for us.
Scope of Services
Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
The Equity Capital Markets division is specialized on the structuring and execution of equity transactions on the capital market with a clear focus on small- and midcap transactions. Our Equity Capital Market activities and our clients benefit from a strong equity sales department, first-class equity research with the largest coverage of equities in German-speaking countries and a corporate finance team that regularly executes capital markets transactions successfully.
We provide support by:
- Coordination of IPOs, capital increases and structured equity placements
- Participating in underwriting syndicates for large, international placements
- Advisory services for issuers, shareholders and companies in context of capital market transactions
- Advisory services with regard to and execution of public takeover- and public purchase offers
- Preparation of Fairness Opinions and other Valuation Reports
- Application of stock listing approvals for technical listings or in context of capital increases by contribution in kind
- Structuring and execution of share buybacks or stock option programs
- Other technical handlings
- Designated Sponsoring
Debt & Mezzanine Markets (DMM)
We are your advisor when it comes to an individual financing solution. We present the financing instruments suitable for your company transparently. You benefit from our know-how as a product-independent advisor.
We provide support by:
- Independent advisory services with regard to the structuring of the company`s financials (Financial Advisory)
- Advice on the structuring and acquisition of loan agreements or the placement of promissory note loans (Debt Advisory)
- Structuring and placement of bonds
- Fundraising and structuring of mezzanine capital for publicly listed and non-listed companies
- Structuring and implementation of trust structures
In addition to advising on suitable financial instruments, we also provide small- and medium-sized businesses with financial solutions. Apart from standardized credit programs, these solutions can also be developed according to the individual financial needs of the customer.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Our M&A-Team is among the leading advisors in Mergers & Acquisitions of small- and medium-sized businesses in Germany. Our experienced experts offer comprehensive support in all matters of:
- Sale-Side Advisory (majorities and minorities)
- Buy-Side Advisory
- Sale- and Buy-Side Advisory in special situations (e.g. restructuring and insolvency cases)
- Valuations and Opinions
- Financial Advisory Services
- Advisory Services with regard to strategic decisions
- Management of complex ownership structures
- Privatization transactions for states, cities and municipalities
In the area of Venture Capital, we are accompanying you as a growth company in all growth stages with the following services:
- Advisory with regard to and structuring of financing rounds
- Fundraising of further growth capital
- Advisory and structuring of secondary's
All processes are tailor-made with regard to the company and the shareholders involved.