Invesdor GmbH, a company of the Invesdor Group, enables young and established growth-oriented companies as well as renewable energy projects to raise debt, mezzanine and equity capital from private investors via www.invesdor.at and www.invesdor.de by means of securities issues. In many cases, investors can receive their interest not only in money, but also in non-monetary payments from the issuer. The Invesdor Group is regulated under the European Crowdfunding Service Provider ("ECSP") Regulation.
Invesdor has raised over EUR 500 million in 900 investment campaigns.
Criteria for financing
Companies based in Austria, Germany, Finland and the Netherlands
Companies shall have a sustainable business model (ESG and/or SDG)
Debt capital: for established companies with the appropriate ability to service debt, a minimum turnover of EUR 1 million and a good equity base corresponding to the industry.
Equity: For limited liability companies with high growth potential. Registered and bearer shares for companies with high growth potential and prospects for an IPO. In this context, Invesdor also provides the necessary free float.
Mezzanine capital: in the context of financing for renewable energy projects and citizen participation models.
From EUR 500k up to a maximum of EUR 5 million per year without prospectus; Amounts beyond that with a capital market prospectus.
Scope of services
Invesdor enables digital financing campaigns within the framework of the European Crowdfunding Service Provider Regulation (without prospectus) and also with prospectus, including standardized documentation and automated payment, AML and KYC processing. Instruments are securities, such as stocks and (tokenized) bonds.
- Falkensteiner Hotel Group (EUR 27 million; 5 years; subordinated loans)
- L'Osteria (EUR 3 million; 5 years; bond)
- Veganz (EUR 1.5 million; 5 years; bond)
- Strasser Steine (EUR 2 million, 5 years; subordinated loans)
- Samina Sleep Systems (EUR 1.5 million, 5 years; subordinated loans)
- Lindner Hotel Group (EUR 2.5 million; 5 years; subordinated loans)
- Biogena Natural Products (EUR 9 million; 5-6 years; Subordinated loans & EUR 2 million pre-IPO shares)
- Voelkel Fruit Juices (EUR 1.5 million; 5 years; subordinated loans)
- Bohlsener Mühle (EUR 1.6 million, 5 years; subordinated loans)
- NEOH (EUR 2.4 million; Share issuance)
Board Corporates and Markets
M +43 664 5432412
Group Head Advisory and Structuring
M +43 676 4108754