CDC Capital is a capital market service company and an EU-licensed Certified Public Accountant/C.P.A. (Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft) with a clear focus on the needs of micro- and small-cap companies. We facilitate the listing and subsequent fundraising for our clients, mostly international issuers with a given interest in the European Capital Markets. With its longstanding experience as listing advisor of various leading exchanges and its multi-facetted, large network of funding partners, the company for many SME's has proven to be a valuable resource for provision of growth capital. CDC has completed numerous going-public transactions for issuers from the anglo-american sphere and beyond including successful subsequent fundraising.
CDC has a comprehensive, pragmatic and price-sensitive approach to capital market consulting including:
- Corporate planning and structuring in preparation of a going-public including corporate value appraisals, 'step-up-procedures' and CPA audit services
- Set up of list-co.s and domicilation
- Technical and application phase of listing/'going-public'
- Organization of funding, road shows, IR, press, etc. post-Listing
- CDC partners facilitate 'being-public' obligations and compliant marketing including digital marketing/use of 'big data'
Criteria for financing
SME's seeking to gain access to a prominent central-european listing venue with Xetra trading and full connectivity (e.g. Clearstream securitization); must display a connection to Europe wrt target market, incorporation, etc.
Volume of financing
SME’s seeking funding from € 1 Mio.
Joern J. Follmer, M.B.A.
+49 89 96053037
+49 172 3901107