sphaia advisory GmbH specializes in advising small and medium-sized companies on raising equity and debt capital through IPOs, capital increases, and bond issues, as well as providing ongoing support for private and public companies.
Criteria for Financing
sphaia advisory pursues a sector-neutral approach and supports companies of all sizes and origins.
spaha advisory advises companies with an issue volume of more than EUR 1 million (in exceptional cases also below that amount).
Scope of Services
Our advisory services range from the development of the equity or bond story prior to the listing to the support of the issuer during the IPO or IBO and the compliance with the follow-up obligations after the listing. Our communication services range from the creation and maintenance of factbooks to the preparation and translation (german/english/french) of press announcements and ad hoc news as well as annual and quarterly reports to the organization of (inter)national road shows.
- B-A-L Germany AG | Capital increase by ordinary shares | 2020
- amalphi AG | Capital increase in kind and merger | 2020
- Ludwig Beck AG | Preparation and translation of quarterly and annual reports (german/english) | 2020
- MukoCell GmbH | Preparation of an information memorandum for strategic investors | 2019
- Ad Libitum GmbH | Preparation of an integrated financial planning and of an information memorandum | 2018
- knooing GmbH | Preparation of an information memorandum for strategic investors | 2018
- JPN Healthcare Ventures | Preparation of a general company presentation | 2018
- ArtMetric UG | Preparation of an Initial Coin Offering | 2018
- Nasco AG | Preparation of an integrated financial planning | 2017
- Solutions 30 | Assistance and translation (german/french) of quarterly and annual reports | 2015-2019