The Vienna Stock Exchange welcomes the political decision to reopen the Third Market for Austrian small and medium-sized companies. The amendment to the Austrian Stock Corporation Act entered into force at the beginning of 2019. We are already in the starting blocks and have designed the new stock exchange-regulated segment "direct market plus" as a solution for you.
Our entry-level segment can create the foundation for the next level and more capital to grow your business. Get your company ready now and be among the first to benefit from maximum attention right from the start of trading on 21 January 2019.
- Shares are tradable on the Vienna Stock Exchange, investors can easily buy and sell via the Xetra® T7 trading system
- Around 80% international investors & around 85% of sales traded by international trading participants
- Less strict admission requirements and ongoing obligations
- Capital Market Coach provides assistance
- Low stock exchange fees: One-time fee for inclusion: EUR 5,000, annual fee: EUR 1,000
Higher transparency puts your company in the public eye: Benefit from our tailor-made marketing package for companies in the direct market plus.
We would be happy to provide you with all the information required for your decision-making process.