Our new stock exchange-regulated segment "direct market plus" is a development opportunity for Austrian small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) as well as expanding young companies on the domestic capital market. Our entry-level segment can create the foundation for the next step towards more capital and growth. A total of eight companies were on board at the start on 21 January 2019, four were new at the Vienna Stock Exchange: startup300 AG, EYEMAXX Real Estate AG, VST Building Technologies AG and Wolftank-Adisa Holding AG.
- Shares are tradable on the Vienna Stock Exchange, investors can easily buy and sell via the Xetra® T7 trading system
- Around 80% international investors & around 85% of sales traded by international trading participants
- Less strict admission requirements and ongoing obligations
- Capital Market Coach provides assistance
- Low stock exchange fees: One-time fee for inclusion: EUR 5,000, annual fee: EUR 1,000
Higher transparency puts your company in the public eye: Benefit from our tailor-made marketing package for companies in the direct market plus.
We would be happy to provide you with all the information required for your decision-making process.