The Vienna Stock Exchange is the first point of contact for market data from Central and Southeast Europe. As a "one-stop-shop", the Vienna Stock Exchange gathers market data from ten stock exchanges and makes it available via one data feed.
Benefits of the Vienna Stock Exchange's data hub:
- Data from nine stock exchanges and one power exchange
- Inexpensive and efficient – data from several or all markets can be combined and subscribed to through one feed in a uniform format
- Market data from all stock exchanges in realtime
- One contract for all stock exchanges
- Wide range of reference and master data
Have questions? Contact & vendor services