global market – New Segment Features Trading in International Stocks
The global market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange* offers trading in stocks and depository receipts from Europe (including Germany, France, Italy, Russia & Spain), the USA and Asia (including China & Japan) through your broker.
NEW as of June: Slack Technologies, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Luckin Coffee Inc., S&P Global Inc., Charles Schwab Corp, Union Pacific Corp, Global Fashion Group and many more
Benefits at a glance:
- Trading and settlement in euro
- Buy and sell during Vienna SE trading hours
- Attractive terms – no foreign market fees
- Market makers guarantee attractive prices and liquidity on both sides
- Inexpensive real-time data via Wiener Börse Live
We wish you good trading!
Second largest segment continues to grow: From June almost 30 new companies are added. In total, the offering thus consists of almost 660 securities from 26 countries.