global market – New Segment Features Trading in International Stocks
The global market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange* offers trading in Dutch, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and US stocks and depository receipts through your broker.
Benefits at a glance:
- Trading and settlement in euro
- Buy and sell during Vienna SE trading hours
- Attractive terms – no foreign market fees
- Market makers guarantee attractive prices and liquidity on both sides
- Inexpensive real-time data via Wiener Börse Live
We wish you good trading!
Calculated by total volume.
Russian stocks start trading on the Vienna Stock Exchange - global market segment gaining increasing traction with investors.
For more current prices from our new international market segment, go to market data.