In order to comply with MiFID RTS 24, members shall provide short and long codes.
- Short Codes in the trading systems
Members have to supply an integer, known as the short code, for the identifiers that are relevant to their order flow. This code must accurately depict the entity involved in this activity and be consistent throughout the course of the trading day. The short code associated with the order cannot be changed.
- Long Codes via SFTP
Separately, members have to supply a mapping from the short code used on the order to the long code that Wiener Börse AG will be required to supply its NCA. Before testing and provision can start, members should return the filled-in questionnaire (pdf-file 90 KB)
- SFTP setup - MiFID II SFTP account: For information about the MiFID II SFTP account please contact mifidproject(a)wienerborse.at
- Specification of short code solution
- File upload mechanism and technical details (pdf-file 110 KB)
- Example files: Please contact mifidproject(a)wienerborse.at to request example files
- Testing requirements
- Collection of member reference data (pdf-file 520 KB) at Wiener Börse AG