According to Art. 48(1) of Directive 2014/65/EU and Art. 7 of RTS 7, Wiener Börse AG requires that all current and prospective Members meet pre-defined standards in relation to
- Pre-trade controls on price, volume and value of orders and usage of the system and post-trade controls on the trading activities of the Members
- Qualifications required of staff in key positions within the members firms
- Technical and functional conformance testing
- Policy of use of the kill functionality
- DEA provisions (direct electronic access for clients)
Wiener Börse AG is also required to conduct a "risk-based assessment" of its members and check if members are registered as investment firms.
For this purpose, Wiener Börse AG is preparing a questionnaire to receive all necessary information in a standard format. Members shall fill in the questionnaire and send it back to Wiener Börse AG by email (email address will be given in the questionnaire). Wiener Börse AG will assess the questionnaire and will inform the member on the result. Members registered per 31 December 2017 have to fill out the questionnaire by 31 December 2018 at the latest. New members have to complete the questionnaire upon admission.
NEW: Please find our update on Wiener Börse AG's due diligence process in circular 44/2017 (pdf-file 65 KB)