Finnest, member of the Invesdor group, is a digital financing platform operating in the DACH region plus Slovakia. Via finnest.com companies reach out to mostly private investors to receive subordinated loans. In return investors receive fixed interest, sometimes in cash but sometimes also in kind, depending on the companies business. Starting in September 2019 companies may also issue securities (equity and bonds) via our platform invesdor.com.
Criteria for Financing
Companies shall be located in Germany or Austria, are older than 10 years, have more than EUR 10 mln revenues, are EBITDA positive and have a sound equity base.
Up to EUR 5 mn (EUR 2 mn per year) without prospectus. With prospectus the amount may be higher.
Scope of Services
Finnest.com provides access to large investor communty in DACH, a digital platform to connect them, standardized finance documentation, automated payment process etc. It provides subordinated loans to companies and alternative investment opportunities to private and professional investors.
- Falkensteiner Hotel-Group (EUR 8 mln; 5 years; investment)
- Lindner Hotel group (EUR 2,5 mln; 5 years; investment)
- Biogena Naturprodukte (EUR 7 mln; 5-6 years; investment)
- Voelkel Fruchtsäfte (EUR 1,5 mln; 5 years; investment)
- beckers bester (EUR 1,2 mln; 5 years; investment)
M +43 664 5432412
M +43 676 4108754