The Viennese law firm Brandl & Talos is one of the most renowned corporate law firms in Austria. The core competency of its team of 70 experts lies in such highly-regulated industries as: capital markets, stock exchange and corporate law, M&A, white-collar crime, compliance and gambling law.
Brandl & Talos accompanies founders and investors from the first business plan to making contact with the renowned venture capitalists that would fund the project to going public.
Criteria for Financing
Brandl & Talos advises national and international clients.
Volume of Financing
A minimum or maximum volume is not relevant for our consulting services.
Scope of Services
Support in all corporate and capital market law issues related to an IPO and its preparation, in particular:
- Drafting of participation and syndicate agreements,
- Processing of capital measures,
- Preparation of the stock exchange prospectus.
- Advising the Kalixa Payment Group, one of the world's leading providers of payment solutions on a Europe-wide cooperation with MasterCard in the prepaid segment
- Advising REWE International AG on sustainability project - a new participation model for REWE-GROUP customers
- Advising real estate companies and retail groups on the implementation of a cash pooling system
- Support of foreign investment funds and international financial service providers in the licensing procedure before the FMA and their entry into the Austrian market
- Representation of an issuer in connection with suspicion of violation of the penal provisions of the KMG (public offer without capital market prospectus)
- Advising an Austrian bank on the outsourcing of its leasing business and the related issuance of subordinated loans
- Advising an Austrian real estate investment company and a wholesale company on the issuance of corporate bonds and profit participation certificates
Mariahilfer Straße 116/4
T +43 1 522 57 00
F +43 1 522 57 01
Dr. Christopher Schrank
T +43 1 522 57 00