AVCO is the national association for Austria's Venture Capital and Private Equity industry. The umbrella organisation covers over 80% of the Austrian VC/PE market and is supported by its members – VC/PE funds, advisors, service providers, banks, investors, portfolio companies, professionals and other institutions which are interested in developing the VC/PE industry in Austria as well as a functioning and growing capital market. AVCO strives for understanding, visibility and acceptance of the economic importance of private growth capital and aims to foster the VC/PE ecosystem in all its facets.
Criteria for Financing
Depends on the specific project and company.
Volume of Financing
Our members invest throughout the entire private funding cycle.
Scope of Services
- Connecting the Venture Capital and Private Equity scene
- Networking with Family Offices, Trusts and Corporates
- Legal expertise through our Tax & Legal Committee
- Yearly AVCO Annual Conference
- Networking and cooperation for various events like AVCO Breakfast, Digital Roundtables and Deep Dives