Schoenherr is a leading full-service law firm in Central and Eastern Europe. With 14 offices located in Belgrade, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Chisinau, Istanbul, Ljubljana, Podgorica, Prague, Sofia, Vienna, Warsaw and Zagreb, as well as country desks for Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia and Ukraine, Schoenherr provides its clients with comprehensive coverage of the CEE/SEE region.* More than 300 legal professionals work across borders according to the individual needs and requirements of local and international companies. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the field of business law are at the core of Schoenherr's philosophy.
* Schoenherr is in compliance with the respective local legal standards and conduct rules in all countries; therefore, the local firm name may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Scope of Services
Schoenherr advises on all types of equity (IPOs, SPOs and equity linked transactions), hybrid & debt capital market transactions. We focus on transactional and capital markets, listing and regulatory advice and act for national und international investment banks, issuers and investors. The scope of our services covers the structuring and implementation of IPOs, rights issues, secondary offerings, debt issues (standalone and programs) including structured products such as convertible or ex-changeable bonds and (innovative) regulatory capital issuances of regulated entities.
We support you in
- structuring and preparatory measures in the run-up to a capital market transaction (financing rounds, reorganisations, drafting of articles of association and shareholders' agreements, implementation of compliance system and corporate governance)
- implementation of the transaction itself (structuring, drafting of prospectus or infomemo)
- drafting and negotiation of transaction documentation and f legal opinions
- transaction management and communication with authorities (in particular prospectus approval, prospectus notifications, stock exchange listing)
- review of marketing materials
- preparation for compliance with relevant capital market and stock exchange listing follow-on obligations (e.g. publication of insider information, capital markets compliance, corporate governance and disclosure obligations)
- preparation and conduct of shareholders' meetings
- representation in administrative penal proceedings
- Agrana in its approx EUR 190 mn rights offering combined with a secondary offer of shares by Südzucker AG (2017)
- Immigon portfolioabbau ag on its EUR 208mn placement of shares in Raiffeisenbank International AG by means of accelerated bookbuilding (2017)
- an international banking syndicate on Nomad Foods Group's EUR 1.5 bn combined senior secured notes and syndicated loans refinancing (2017)
- Citi as arranger and initial purchaser of CHF 475mn credit tenant linked notes issued by NOE Verwaltungszentrum-Verwertungsgesellschaft mbH (2017)
- Republic of Austria in the tender offer of approx EUR 11.2bn of debt issued by HETA Asset Resolution AG (2016)
- Cantor Fitzgerald as sole bookrunner on Nabriva Therapeutic AG's US rights offering and NASDAQ listing of US Depositary Shares, the first transaction of its kind by an Austrian issuer (2016)
- Leerink Partners LLC and RBC Capital Markets LLC as bookrunners on Nabriva Therapeutic AG's US IPO and NASDAQ listing, the first level III sponsored ADR program of an Austrian issuer (2015)
- the initial purchasers on the placement of approx EUR 1.5 bn high yield notes of Schaeffler Finance BV (2017, 2016, 2015)
T +43 1 534 37-0
F +43 1 534 37-66100