Small & Mid Cap Investmentbank AG focuses on structuring and supporting financing solutions for small and mid-sized companies. The focus is on transactions around the capital market and the stock exchange. The bank also specializes in banking and securities support for stock exchange transactions. As a securities trading bank, it is a trading participant and a member of almost all German stock exchanges, as well as a listing sponsor on Euronext.
Criteria for Financing
Good People: experienced management & personal contact to management
We attach great importance to direct/personal contact with our clients' executive boards in order to gain a deep insight into the company and its strategy. Such a direct exchange is often only possible with small & mid caps.
Good Business: established business model & hidden champion
Especially in the area of second-line stocks, many companies have created unique selling points through their expertise. These secure the growth of the company and make it particularly successful. Many second-line stocks concentrate on only a few products or only one product segment. This enables us to better understand the products in question and pass this knowledge on to investors.
Good Price: Development potential
Especially small and mid cap companies have a strong development potential and are often better adaptable than larger companies due to their size. This is particularly advantageous in the field of technology and digitization.
> 1 Mio. EUR
Scope of Services
- Structuring and support of financing solutions for small and mid-sized companies
- These include capital increases (with and without subscription rights) and IPOs as well as bond issues/IBOs.
- Technical banking and securities support for stock exchange transactions such as listings, delistings, downgrades, takeover bids, conversion of registered shares, admission of shares to the regulated market, etc.
- Traumhaus AG - Listing 08/2018
- Blue Cap AG - Placement 05/2018
- AFKEM AG - Capital increase with subscription right 05/2018
- Schnigge Wertpapierhandelsbank AG - Regulated Market 01/2018
- Your Family Entertainment AG - Convertible Bond general Standard FWB 01/2018
- Ecommerce Alliance AG - non-cash capital increase 12/2017
- Pferdewetten.de AG - Listing with prospectus general Standard FWB 10/2017
- S&T Deutschland Holdings GmbH - Merger with Konton AG- Prime Standard FWB 10/2017
- Noratis AG - IPO, Scale FWB 06/2017
- Kontron AG - Capital increase without subscription rights EUR 17 million, Prime Standard FWB, 04/2017
Barer Straße, 7
T + 49 (89) 54 54 388 10
Franz Graf von Ledebur
T + 49 (89) 54 54 388 16
T + 49 (89) 54 54 388 11